SCHOLARSHIP Interview Questions and Answers :-
1. Tell me about yourself, your background and interests. How did you come to be the person you are today?
2. How did you become interested in your major? What was the main influence ?
3. How did you become interested in your focus area?
4. Why do you think this school will be a good fit for you?
5. What sorts of problems do you like to solve? Why?
6. What are your strengths? Weaknesses?
7. Describe your ideal supervisor?
8. Give an example of a time you’ve been thrown into a new, uncomfortable situation. Why was it uncomfortable? Why you were / were not success ?
9. How adaptable are you? Give an example for it.
10. What do you do for fun? What do you do in your spare time?
11. What does it mean to be an intellectual? A leader? An inventor?
12. Describe an activity that you have been involved in that best demonstrates your leadership or analytical skills.
13. What ethical issues confront students?
14. What was your favorite class? Least favorite?
15. What historical figure appeals to you most?
SCHOLARSHIP Questions pdf free download ::
16. Can you think of an example where a public figure deliberately chose not to be a good citizen in order to be a good person?
17. What do you think is the biggest problem facing your hometown? The United States (or the country you want to apply to)? The global community?
18. Whom do you admire most in science? Art? Music? Politics? International Relations? Business? Engineering? Medicine? Veterinary Science? The field is related to the position you are applying for.
19. What was, for you, the most fascinating news story this week/month/year?
20. How do you want to become in 10 years?
21. What are your educational/academic goals? What are your future career plans? How do you plan to use your studies to achieve your future career plans?
22. What would you change about your high school experience? About your resume? Your application?
23. What question would you most like to be asked?
24. What makes you an ideal candidate for this opportunity?
25. What do you hope to accomplish while at graduate school?
26. What will you do with your degree in the long run?
27. Why will this scholarship help you in your career goals?
28. What would you do if you didn’t receive the fellowship?
29. Do you have anything to add? What single thing would you want us to remember most about you?
30. Do you have questions for us?